Gym Bag Basics
Are you ready for your visit to our Portland gym? We want to help you save time and make sure you have everything you need packed up and ready to go as you dash out the door.
Your gym bag should be durable, water resistant, and lightweight — but big enough to carry all of your fitness essentials. Pack in items such as:
- A comfy exercise outfit like shorts or leggings and a loose fitting, comfortable t-shirt
- Socks and sneakers — we’ll address the best shoes for your workout in a later blog
- A refillable water bottle to stay hydrated
Non-essential personal care items that you might want to throw in your bag include shower shoes, deodorant, and a high protein snack (like a bag of almonds or a bar) to refuel your body.
For your convenience, our locker rooms also provide complimentary items such as:
- Hair elastics to keep hair pulled back while you exercise
- Shampoo, conditioner, and body wash
- Q-tips and cotton balls
TAG Fitness in Portland provides hand sanitizer stations throughout the club for your use before and after jumping on/off our equipment.